Monday, July 02, 2007

Motorcycle gear: very important

Motorcycle accidents can be deadly. 45 percent of motorcycle accidents in India occur without any other vehicle involved. It doesn't matter if you're experienced or not, driving a motorcycle can be dangerous.

Whether you lose control or are involved in an accident your protective gear can help save your life. A local Lufkin bike owner says you have to be properly covered. "When I'm on my bike I always wear my helmet, my jacket and my gloves, just for the extra protection," vikhyat told me.

But he says most people stop at that and that leaves a large part of your body uncovered. "Your pants are another big thing," he says, "Don't wear shorts. wear your jacket and at least have jeans on." By wearing all the protective gear, you're protecting your life. And vikhyat says, you just can't take chances. So if you're going to ride a bike, make sure you have all the necessary accessories.

There are many places in India from where u can get quality riding gear, like http://www.planetdsg.com or KRP from Delhi, u can also get quality riding gear from a good bike accessories.

0 comments: