Thursday, September 14, 2006

Haydon back for Suzuki


James Haydon will return to racing for the penultimate round of the British Superbike Championship at Silverstone on September 17.
Haydon has missed the previous four rounds due to serious injuries to his left side from a crash at the Snetterton round in June.
"I tested at Silverstone at the start of the month and it was a relief to be back on a Superbike again after such a long break," said Haydon. "I'm under no illusions. I will be bedding myself back into racing gently and hope I can challenge for the top 10 on my comeback ride. It's like the season is starting all over again for me."
Haydon rejoins Rizla Suzuki team-mate Shane Byrne, who is aiming to hold fourth place in the championship, and improve with race wins at the last two rounds.

Source:- MCN

0 comments: